Thursday 15 June 2017

Bargain Craft Haul....

    ...Who doesn't love a bargain? Especially a crafty bargain!!!! I'd been in Hobbycraft with my daughter – she's currently underway with a Copic pen collection and was buying a new addition with some pocket-money and I came across some bargain boxes of scrapbooking goodies. Hurrah! Well, obviously I couldn't pass them by... I had a good rootle through while waiting for DD to pick a pen and found some goodies that had been marked down considerably – yay! – a proper bargain. Have a look at what I picked up...



    ...There's a bit of Project Life, Pink Paislee, Cosmo Cricket, Pebbles and Crate Paper, die cut chipboard, paper and acetate embellishments, stamps, stickers, journalling cards, wow what a haul and all for under £20. Normally, I don't spend a lot on crafting supplies - I know, hard to believe but spending on new stuff makes me feel guilty about the old stuff that sits there gathering dust (let's not dwell on that though!) but, once in a while I like to have a splurge and it would have been wrong to let these babies go unloved when they could be home with me, no? Haha!!! I started with the Crate Paper Little You 6x6 paper Pad and embellishments – here's a look at some cards I made...








    I love the pastel colours of this pad and the patterns are a great size for card-making - not too intrusive. Anyhoo, I hope you like them.
    Get bargain hunting and pop by soon
Love, Jak xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment