Sunday 7 May 2017

Latest scrapbook layout...

...is here for your perusal! I wanted to try a more muted version of my usual style but still have everything going on with embellishments and texture. This was quite a difficult one for me as I had to reign myself in a bit, resulting in the LO kind of lying about on the craft table whilst I tried to feel where I was going with it. I used pale acrylics in the background and spritzed with a gold/black Artiste Spritz Ink by DoCrafts. I cut a panel of square windows on my Silhouette and backfilled some of the spaces with papers and vellums from the DoCrafts Geometric Mocha range. I glittered the "Lovely" wooden sentiment and gave it a thick layer of Anita's 3D Clear Gloss Finish to seal the glitter. I've stamped and heat embossed some Geometric stamps with copper embossing powder then raised these elements with foam pads for a bit of dimension. There's a bit of stamping in corners and finally a sprinkle of pewter coloured sequins to catch the eye. I'm pleased with the finished page although it did take a bit longer for me to complete than anticipated. Oh and BTW - copper embossing powder is My Favourite Thing at the moment!






Thanks for coming by for a look,
Happy crafting!
Jak xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment