Sunday 12 February 2017

OMG! Scrapbook layout!

Good morning!
Here's another scrapbook page which was spontaneously put together this week. I came across this photo while I was looking for some other family pics - I'll never find them at this rate!! It's really nice to come across daft pics from the past - sometimes you forget about the person you were before family comes along. This was a bit of a revelation as I'm wearing quite a short skirt - it was definitely summer and I think I was getting ready to go to work... Anyhoo, it was the colours in the photo that made me go with the papers and cardstock I used (yes, my bedroom was painted bright sunny yellow!). A bit of a change for me as I tend to start neutral and build from there. I've actually used some bits and pieces that are ancient too - see the two tiny tags by the cluster - they're probably about 11 years old now. The reason I remember this was they came from a kit that was one of my very first crafting splurges, a K & Co embellishment kit bought from QVC when I was first starting out. Thank goodness I still hoard stash!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment