Thursday 18 June 2015

Well, hello!

...And it's back to papercrafting at Papery Mash! This post I'm sharing a card and a 12x12 layout. I've been a bit lazy of late when it comes to getting stuff done at the crafting table. I don't know why that is. Maybe it's because there always seems to be other things to do around the house/garden in summer...
So, I was looking for a photo to scrap and came across this very cute one of a face painted Sadie. She was only 3 when this was taken and it took me back to how she just loved any opportunity to get her face painted! Also, back then my girls would let me take photos of them all day every day. That has changed somewhat of late and both of them duck for cover or glower fiercely whenever they see a camera pointed in their direction these days. I'm so hoping that this is a phase they'll grow out of otherwise I'll be scrapping baby photos till they're in their twenties!!lol!



Here she is in all her painted glory! I distinctly remember how thick the layer of glitter on top of those facepaints was!!!




So cute! 


This quick card was put together using my "Go To" bedtime story book for the cut little girl with kittens illustration. Seriously, this book just keeps coming up with illustrative treasures too cute to not use! Also, the thing I love about this kind of card too is that to complete the look, all I have to do is rummage through my cardstock leftovers and see what random lovliness comes together!





Thanks as always for popping by!
Jak xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment