Thursday 6 November 2014

So, I picked up this thing from Ikea...

...It's a plastic wall display thingy for want of a better description that comes in 3 interlinking pieces each of which has six 6 x 4 inch pockets for photos/LO's. I found it in the picture frame section in Ikea and thought it would be a cheap n cheerful way of displaying some stuff. This is the first section completed. It's like having a little minibook out on display but you could easily fill it up in a Project Life stylee - you know, alternating between photos and journalling cards etc which I might do when I fill up the next 2 pieces...


Here's an idea of the products used...




Here's what it looks like once finished. Apologies for the grainy photography. The pics were taken on my iPhone because my camera was needing charged.

It looks good all put together...
Can't wait to crack on with the rest of it - I'm looking forward to seeing all 3 parts put together, only thing is I'm not sure whether to give the whole thing a schooldays theme or to have a completely different style for each part... What would you do? I think my next stop is some design work on some journalling cards to fill a whole pocket... Yep. Sounds like a plan...
Take care and thanks for looking in here!
Jak xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment