Saturday 26 April 2014

Page Maps revisited...

Well hello!
I can't believe it's been so long since I uploaded anything new - things have been more than a bit busy of late - the girls have had their Easter holidays, Sadie's had her 8th birthday and all the rest of the stuff that life throws at us from time to time. Sadly, I missed an opportunity for a get together with my Scrapping buddy Elaine due to unforeseen circumstances but I haven't been idle - oh no!
    So, I was having a mooch around online as you do and I thought I would check out the old PageMaps website as I literally hadn't been near it in donkey's years and I just thought it might be a good idea to try out a layout or two to get the old Mojo in gear and so here's one I liked and have used for my Happy Birthday LO.



http://pagemaps.com/ - this one's from Jan 2014


This is my version!

A close up of a wee pinwheel embellishment!

I cut part of this title with my Silhouette. 
The mini bunting is made with K & Company Smash Washi tape


I really enjoyed using the pagemap layout and it meant I didn't do too much faffing as it was designed (sort of) already... I'm defo gonna use some more of them. In fact I have another page ready to put up once it's all dried and journaled. If I get up before the kids tomorrow I'll upload it while I get the chance to get on the computer. It's constantly being hogged lately to watch episodes of Adventuretime which seems to be the new fad round here at the moment!! Anyone out there know who the Lumpy Space Princess is????

See you back here for more tomoz - hopefully!
Love,  Jak
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment