Sunday 2 March 2014

Good Morning Sunday!

Hey everyone,
I've been itching to try another digital LO so I got up nice and early this morning to try one out... I started with a 12x12 chevron pattern I made in Adobe Illustrator - the blue colour was picked to contrast with the sweet sugary colours of the American Crafts kit I bought. Sometimes a subtle contrast of colour really helps your elements stand out rather than just coordinate!



Lovely digital elements By ACDigitals Dear Lizzy Neapolitan!


Going digital definitely has it's advantages round these parts, by which I mean - no sharing a table with a naughty kitty who tries to steal every scrap of paper left unattended! He is a very naughty cat and there have been times when I have left a LO overnight only to return to it the next day to find it completely "rearranged" "edited" or just plain eaten! Pablo is obsessed with everything that goes on at that table, bless! I have tried lots of ways to amuse/distract him while I'm there which has only gone on to make him worse because I think he associates me being there with Pablo playtime! I even tried a nice comfy cushion so he could cosy down and watch me do my thing there but no - as soon as my back is turned something gets swiped!!! Last year he completely sabotaged a minibook I was making for my sister by eating 2 paper greyhound shapes I'd cut out for it!


Gorgeous but BAD!

- Here he is in his usual stance - sitting on whatever project I'm working on trying to chomp the corners off. He is lovely but v. bad  and would challenge even Jackson Galaxy's cat whispering ways! Just the other day I was trying to do a messy background with gesso and shimmer sprays and he walked right through the wet gesso and left his catty pawprints both on my project and beyond! Honestly!!!
Anyway, I hope you like my digital endeavor and I hope it makes you want to try it too - don't feel too guilty about deserting your real life stash temporarily! I don't, I see it as just another way of getting those pages done quickly and without falling out with my cat!LOL!
Happy Sunday Crafting everyone!
Jak
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment