Tuesday 9 July 2013

The Messy Gene...

These photo's are from Sadie's second birthday I think... just as the truth was dawning on us that Sadie had definitely inherited Daddy's messy gene! Now I know that all children are messy but, this little tyke takes it to a whole new level - especially when it comes to eating! You should see the crumbs she leaves wherever she goes too!!!! Can I just mention that 5 years on from here, she is still as bad and everytime I take a piccie of her I feel compelled to digitally remove all the dirt and food off her face. I'm in a constant dilemma "To Photoshop or not to Photoshop". However I feel I would be misrepresenting the truth (i.e. lying!!!) if my kids appeared to be immaculate every time a camera was pointed in their general direction - lol! But, hey kids are messy - that's just what they do. No point fighting it! Might as well make a point of scrapping it! This LO was made mainly with American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan again - did I mention I got a brilliant bargain by getting a 12x12 pad in TKMaxx for only £7.99 - amazing as I'm sure they retail for about £19.99 usually! Love a bargain so I do!!! The little deer and yellow bow were cut with the Cricut Mini when I borrowed it from work. Also I downloaded some AC digital elements that match the paper and used them on this too. Downloads are great as you can print them out whatever size you need 'em over and over again.
The bunting was cut out from a 12x12 sheet which was a total faff but necessary as it really "festives" up the page. The bee is from a stamp that was part of the project pack in Ruby Loves Issue 1 which I coloured up with pencils. I hope you like how it came together - thanks as always for popping by my wee blog!
Keep on crafting!
Jak
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment