Tuesday 17 July 2012

New LO - The Simple life...


A new 12x12 layout using mainly Anna Griffin supplies. Apologies for the TERRIBLE photography! Just can't seem to take a good photo of this one at all, so excuse the awful flashy glares on the photos and enjoy the embellishments instead! This Anna Griffin kit is lovely to work with and although I'll never achieve the intricacy of the samples she brings with her to promote her kits on the Selly Telly, it's nice to have a supply of stash that works well together and makes for a cohesive LO without too much design angst! Don't know if any of you Crafties that pop by here care for her style - it's not really the kind of thing I normally go for, but I was so wowwed by her demo samples, I wanted to see the goodies up close and personal, you know, have a stroke and all that! I used the kit as a quick way for making up cards (see the May blog entry) and they sold really well. I'm left with the bigger pieces and lots of 12x12 papers so yeah, I think I'm going to go off down that chintzy vintage path for a wee bit, see how it goes. I'm sure I'll stray from the path - anyone who knows me will not be surprised at this - I just like to have a meander sometimes and see what happens. I think combined with a bit of Kraft it's bound to be a winner!
Hope you are all well and wallowing in your crafty indulgences whatever they be.A big thankyou again for taking the time to check in and see what I've been doing.
Cheers,
Jak
xxx

1 comment:

  1. gosh you've been busy jak...

    love the LO's and the table (I used to read orr willie annual when I was little, as dad's friend was scottish and would bring them down to us)... but would never had thought about covering a table with one, what a fab idea, well done...

    keep up the good work...xx

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete