Wednesday 31 August 2011

Stones we decorated...


while we were on another weekend away at Alison's beautiful little seaside cottage! I thought it befitting I decorated one as a bee, seeing as I got stung while we were there! Oooyah! The very nice ones at the far left of the pic were actually done by Alison and it seems to be turning into a tradition for each visitor to leave her a painted stone which I'm sure she appreciates. We had such a lovely time again and The Girls experienced their first bonfire. A memory in the making! We all smelled like Arbroath Smokies by the time we fell into bed haha - I love that smell and I love this time of year when the season is changing. Today is officially the last day of summer, but that doesn't make me too sad. Autumn has a very special smell all of its own, what with the crispy leaves and garden fires and that cold nip in the air! And if you get a lovely sunny day it's all the sweeter. Lets make the most of it by enjoying these days before it gets dark by teatime and we have to dig out the wellies and winter coats!
Have fun!!!
Jak xxx

1 comment:

  1. lovely stones jak and well done on making the most of the summer days... I like autumn too, seeing all the different colour leaves fall from the trees, very pretty...

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete