Sunday 22 May 2011

Discover...



Oh the joys of grunging things up a bit!!!! Love it! Guess I'm a bit grungey by nature anyway. Sometimes I feel it's not come from the heart if I've not made a mess while putting it together!LOL. But then sometimes less is more and the pics must do the talking. Now, that's ok if you're a good photographer but since the arrival of digital photography I must admit my photos are a bit, well, rubbish. Especially when trying to capture a spontaneous moment to do with the girls. I find my camera takes the pic a couple of seconds after the shutter button is pressed. Almost like a photo 2 seconds into the future instead of the present. By which time my subject has moved on and I get blurry nonesense instead of a lovely moment in time! That's my excuse! I'll keep trying anyway...
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend,
love Jak x

2 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean about taking the photos! (Sounds weird but Id love a photographic memory so as soon as i see the pic i have it and can download from my noggin lol) bit syfy but would have awesome pics! This LO is fabulous! how did you do the background - stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam,
    Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. The background is Papermania Kraft cardstock which I've stamped onto through some sequin waste then messed up a bit more with acrylic paint. The big arrow is a corrugated cardboard diecut/stamp from Prima. I love this kind of grungey style. It's great to indulge in and just go for it! It kinda works well with the dodgy photography too lol!
    Thanks
    Jak x

    ReplyDelete