Monday 30 August 2010

Look what we made....



My one and probably only hand-made Xmas card!
Yesterday the lovely Louise at Kitty Krafts gave us a quick diecutting and punching demo (great fun - want one!) at her workshop, then set us loose to make one of these! And after a bit of a battle of wits with a Martha Stewart corner punch - duh!!, I took my festive little card home and meddled a bit more with some inking and stickles! However, far from the peaceful bliss of creativity with some nice friendly grown-ups, this is what was waiting to greet me at home....



Play-Doh Oh No!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the card its brill. Least you have a wooden floor. Nothing worse that stamped on Play Doh!!!! HAzelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hazel! Thank goodness we don't have carpet in this room! I can't really get on to them I'm sure I did the same when I was wee. Only thing is now all the playdoh is sludgey grey/brown with cat hair mixed in - nice!!!

    ReplyDelete