Friday 23 July 2010

Zzzzzzzzzzz... is it bedtime yet?




Just dispatched little Sadie into her new bed in her newly carpeted and decorated bedroom. She's spent the 4 years of her life so far in a cot-bed and was desperately needing a better one so this is a big step up for her. She looks so tiny, she might get lost in it! Of course big sister is having a cream puff about it. Oh sibling rivalry ... Apparently Sadie should not have had hers built first 'cos "she is not the big sister"!!! So guess what Daddy's doing first thing tomorrow! No crafting for me tonight - I am totally cream crackered and need to unwind with a nice cuppa or 2 before I'm off to my scratcher too! Night night!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, just found you through Kitty Crafts. Golly I remember when My Jake went from Cot bed to bed. Scary Growing up stuff. Love the card you have a few posts down. I stay just up the road from you in Arbroath, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete