Monday 19 July 2010

Will it ever stop bloody raining!!!!

I'm only gonna moan just this once then that'll be it off my chest and over with...
What the flip is going on with the weather!! As usual Dundee is getting the bloody opposite weather to a'body else in the uk (possibly not entirely accurate)!! Personally, I think I may have a small part to play in this as I did use a lot of hairspray back in the 80's. It took a whole can of BOOTS STRONGEST HOLD to do my back-combed, spiky, nearly 1ft tall 'n' wide hairdo. I think that's why there must be a hole in the ozone layer directly above Dundee where all the rain comes through. Now a little bit of rain doesn't bother me much, but it makes small children a bit bonkers 'cos they get cabin fever and need to let off a bit of steam and even playing simple games like "snap" can escalate into WW3. So it's time to take matters into hand. We're going to make the most of the rain and go dig out the wellies and go find some puddles to jump in! Whhhhhheeeeeeeeee! If I end up with double pneumonia you'll know why.
... the sacrifices I make in the name of motherhood!!!
J
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment