Sunday 25 July 2010

Well that was a quick weekend...




Phew, yeah!
We've been busy round the house sorting out the girls rooms. Millie had her first sleep in her new bed and we had a little outing to Arbroath - a place I remember well from my own childhood, when we always had a holiday on some east coast seaside town, never very far away from home except it felt hundreds of miles away to me at the time. Tomorrow, I go back to work (oh groan!) and Leon takes over with the kids. Much as I love what I do for a living, going back after 2 weeks off is always a bit of a "Johnny Browner" as we say round these parts. (Mind you, I'm just grateful meantime that I do have a job to go back to.) Not to worry though, by 10.30am it'll feel like I've never been away! I have lots of new photos to do nice things with and first on my list is a wee something with some up-to-date pics of the girls to send to their Grandpa who lives in sunny Brighton. I'm looking forward to starting a new project. I love working out colour schemes and patterns and looking out some fabric-y tactileness to compliment the photos I want to use. So I'll be posting my progress on that one. I don't have very long to do it because he'll be moving house in 2 weeks and I don't want it getting lost in all that chaos and upheaval...

No comments:

Post a Comment