Wednesday 14 July 2010

Good morning!


Seeing as I'm on holiday, I'm gonna try and do an entry a day! There! Now I've done it - I've gone and put it out there, I've committed myself, there's no going back! Now, I didn't say it would be anything too in depth, but there's no point in doing this unless I do something with it, so I'm sure even I can upload an image or make a wee entry daily. One thing you need to know and you might have picked up on this already but - I'm a commitmentphobe! Now I don't know if that's a real word or if I just made it up but I'm sure I'm not the only one out there! So this might be good therapy...
Anyhoo hope if anyone is out there, you like my piccies! This is what's on my desk this morning. It's a little book I'm making full of little piccies of daughter no.1. Daughter no. 2 gets a wee look in near the end too

No comments:

Post a Comment